Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I feel like a newbie

After talking with my cousins about blogging I decided to go ahead and finish creating mine. Of course as I am doing this I realize that while I can be somewhat tech savvy I have no idea what I am doing here. Nothing seems to work like I think it should. I have decided that I am not going to let that deter me and that I plan to sally forth and complete this darned thing if it kills me or takes forever, whichever comes first. I hope that this actually creates a blog for me and does not end up doing something like blowing up someone's computer.

5 comments:

Meg said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I love to keep up on all of your lives! Cute kids.

Seth said...

Hi Jenifer! Rebecca and I are living proof that you will not die by blogging (though we have had a few close calls). It was great to see you guys this weekend. Keep in touch!

bethanyr32 said...

Hurray, Jen! I'm sure Amanda is going to love seeing pictures of her new best buddy, Garret!

Paul and Susan said...

Jenifer,
Great job on your first blog. I will love to read and see pictures and keep up on your family. Thanks for all your help this weekend.

Ann said...

Yay Jen! It was so fun to see you and your family. Now I can keep up with you via blog.